Thursday, February 9, 2012

In Which I Make Playlists

I talk all the time about how much I love music, but I feel like I rarely make it  a focus on the blog. Granted, the last post was on the problematic Lana Del Rey, but I'm talking just songs and artists and albums and everything.

So I'm going to be making playlists for different moods, days, feelings, etc. because that's what I often do in my down time.
Tonight's is going to be feeling confident.
I feel like I have a lot of problems with confidence. I've had adults tell my mom that they seem to think I look more confident than girls my age, but that's called a facade, and it's a story for another time.

But here's a playlist I use when I feel like crap

Bulletproof by La Roux
The Devil Is In The Beats by The  Chemical Brothers (it's from the soundtrack to Hanna)
Best For Last by Adele
Rehab by Amy Winehouse
Spectrum by Florence + The Machine
Call It What You Want by Foster the  People
Marry The Night by Lady Gaga (don't laugh you guys, some of her songs are actually amazing and this is definitely one of them)
Teenage Rebel by Chameleon Circuit (They write music about Doctor Who, but this song is super awesome and relevant and stuff)
I Believe In Nargles by The Whomping Willows (wizard rock time!)
Houdini by Foster The People
Rabbit Heart (Raise It Up) by Florence + The Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment