Friday, April 15, 2011

Response the Kesha's BLOW

First of all, dealing with Kesha, my first thought at hearing the title was that this song was aboout cocaine. I was wrong.
I don't know what the heck the song or video is about.
First of all, I really don't like Kesha. She's dirty, she can't sing, her songs are dumb. But frankly, I got up early this morning and both MTV and VH1 were showing the video. And even then I don't know why I was watching either of those.
Anyways, this video, much liked drunk dollar sign girl herself, is ridiulous. What with Mr. Hot dude, making out with unicorns and rainbows, and the whole breakdown convo thing. What the heck. Makes no sense, and not in a Gaga way.
My suggetions for Kesha is that she:
1. Take a bath.
2. Get some voice lessons
3. Stop brushing her teeth with Jack Daniels.
4. Get some help
5. Re-start her career when her life is back under control.
6. Take another bath (we must instill cleanliness in her)
7. Write some good party music, not bad party music (You can take Kesha out of the party, but you can't take the party out of Kesha)
8. Get her a better video director.

What is it with our fascination with drunk crazy people? I'm moving to Mars.

No comments:

Post a Comment