Yep, I'm on the Tumblr now (all the time). Here's a random quiz I found so as for you all to know me better.
1. What was the last movie you watched? It was either Hanna or Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
2. The last noteworthy thing you did? Started recording a song with my brother. Or held a door open for an old lady. I suppose that's noteworthy to her, right?
3. Last book you read? All the way through would be Lost Voices by Sarah Porter (mermaids, singing, competition, cool world building, and all that other stuff). Last book that I just randomly read was Julie and Julia.
4. Last thing you felt guilty about? I recently bought Sucker Punch, a movie I've blogged about before, and it made my mom really uncomfortable because of the movie cover and how they were dressed, which I completely understand.. I actually threw it away a couple weeks ago. I also had issues with the way it was marketed. When I saw the film on Red Box, it was cool, but they used a slutty dream sequence for the cover of the DVD, and it really made me question to whom the film was aimed towards; Middle school boys or girls? So yeah, not the best purchase I've made. Mom, if you're reading this, sorry about that.
5. Last thing that scared you? It was either a horror movie TV spot or my cat trying to kill me.
6. Something you still wonder about? Mermaid anatomy. How do they go to the bathroom or whatever? Stupid, I know.
7. Last album you listened to? The Slytherin EP by Oliver Boyd and the Remembralls.
8. What is something you're proud of? My musical skillz. I got 'em. Music is one of the things I'm really good at.
9. Name one friend of yours? The Diabolical Diabetic. We watch actions movies together and scare people at Target.
10. Last question. What do you want for Christmas? It's a long list, but a TARDIS with the Doctor, a hippo, the Weasley twins, Dobby, and some good movies.
Thanks for reading this stupidity. I swear the next post will be about something more serious.