Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 Pre-show

Harry Potter is my biggest obssession. I'm not gonna lie. Doctor Who and Music are a close second and third, but I'm a Harry Potter fan at heart.
And this week the last movie makes it to the big screen.
Where did all the time go? It seems like yesterday that Dan, Emma, Rupert, Tom and alll those other kids were like, ten. And Alan Ricman, Michael Gambon, and Maggie Smith weren't as old as they are now.
Wow. That's all I can say. Time flies and we're finally at the last chapter.
I'll be attending a Midnight Premiere here in town with this family that I love a lot from our chruch (Thanks Z's!) who bought my ticket with their own. I'm quite looking forward to all the nice chaos out there.
I have faith in the film makers. Part 1 was fantastic, and I mean that as a Harry Potter fan and a film critic. Sure it was a little boring but I think that was the point, so we'd a have a nice contrast with the huge battle that ensues here.
For those of you who haven't read the books, these next parts are gonna contain some spoilers so all us supa supa fans can nerd out together :)
THINGS I'M EXCITED ABOUT:
Helena Bonham Carter playing Hermione playing Bellatrix.
DRAGON DRAGON DRAGON DRAGON! (I have a thing for dragons)
Ron and Hermione's big kiss in the Chamber of Secrets ( Yes, deep deep deep deep down I'm an old softie. Sometimes).
The Prince's Tale. Oh God, I'm going to try and keep crying to a minumum because I don't want to be too distracting to all the other Vulcans watching, but oh God. So sad.
Molly Weasly and Bellatrix facing off (quite possibly my favorite part of the Final Battle).
Many other things that will come to mind when I'm reviewing the movie here.
THINGS THAT KIND OF LOOK OFF:
This is referring mostly to the things I've seen in the trailer.
Harry and Voldemort going off the cliff. What was that all about? I've been puzzling over it in my spare time and I can't work out how that fits in.
Some other little details. Way too excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment