Friday, June 10, 2011

Pirates 4 and Inception

What? I thought it was a nice contrast to a do a summer blockbuster, and a long overdue viewing of one of the most mindbending movies ever experianced.
Lets start with Inception shall we?
Alright, basically, everyone's favorite movie ever about dreams and dreams and dreams is incredible.
This is such a rare piece of film. How is this is coherent, how this worked, how this EXISTS just makes me so happy. If you haven't checked this out, you really should. Listen to the enthusiasts. They're right.
I can't even describe it. Just trust me.

Now Pirates 4.
This movie is surprsingly good for a third sequel. I have to say, while I also love films that give you something to think about and philosophical speech therapy, I also love a good summer action blockbuster. I mean, if I keep watching films like The Social Network and Inception all the time, I'm pretty sure I'll get something called depression. You need something fun to go see with your friends and Pirates fills that task so perfectly as Johnny Depp dons the eyeliner once more.

So altogether, two flicks to see most certainly.


Yeah, I know, short. Whatever.

Much love and sonic screwdrivers,
Randi

No comments:

Post a Comment